Forums
Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://orvilled2.createmybb3.com)
+-- Forum: bronchitis cures (https://orvilled2.createmybb3.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: bronchitis lung (https://orvilled2.createmybb3.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis (/thread-96.html)

Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis - orvilled2 - 08-28-2016

[size=4][b]Bronchitis Chest Congestion - Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis - a Deadly Attack[/b][/size][hr]Sometimes, for a person with chronic bronchitis, the symptoms will quickly get worse all of a sudden. This is known as an acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, or AECB. Many people that die from chronic bronchitis does so during an episode of acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, so a person having an attack of AECB must get medical attention right away to maximize his/her chances of survival.

[size=large][b]What Happens During AECB?[/b][/size][hr]During an AECB, the already narrower-than-normal air passageways in the lungs become even narrower, and even more and thicker mucous is secreted. This will cause breathing to become even more difficult. This may be accompanied by a fever, chills, and feeling weak in the knees. If the sudden acute exacerbation is due to bacterial infection, the mucus coughed up during expectoration may be speckled with blood, or colored a brighter than normal yellow or green. If the individual is suffering from fever, and has discovered blood in their mucus, there is a good chance the doctor will take a chest x-ray to make sure that pneumonia is not the underlying cause of the symptoms. It was really tough getting information about anything previously. Now with the advent of the Internet, anyone can access any information at any time of the day.

[list][*]What Triggers AECB?[*]Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis are commonly triggered by one or more of the following: -Bacterial or viral infections (e.g. cold, flu)[/list]

You are experiencing AECB, you should seek medical treatment immediately. AECB has been known to cause other problems, and many are admitted to the hospital every year for complications from AECB. If you are experiencing this, remember not to panic. Keep your breathing as steady as possible, and calmly call a doctor of physician for advice. Because AECB can come suddenly without warning, it is always best to keep any doctor prescribed inhalants on you just in case. Make sure to check with your doctor, and make sure that these inhalers are fine to take when you are experiencing AECB, to avoid any further complications. Try lying down with a humidifier running, or hopping in a warm shower to help you breath and reduce the symptoms of AECB.

[size=large][b]Air Pollutants that Irritate the Lungs (E.G[/b][/size][hr]Smoke, fumes, dust) -Weather changes To avoid AECB, a chronic bronchitic is advised to stay away from places with heavy air pollution, to get flu and pneumonia shots, and to maintain a healthy diet to strengthen the immune system against infections. There are no boundaries on countries for one to access information about Bronchitis Symptoms through the Internet. All one has to do is to surf, and then the required matter is availed!

[size=large][b]Ginseng is Known as an Adaptogenic Herb[/b][/size][hr]An adaptogen is an herb that regulates and helps the body handle stress and maintain vitality. Adaptogens are used for long term revitalization and not for immediate energy like central nervous system stimulants such as caffeine.

Panax Ginseng, (Also known as Asian Ginseng, Korean Ginseng, Chinese Ginseng, Ren Shen, Xi Yang Shen, or Say Yang Sum), grown in Korea is the broadest spectrum of all adaptogenic herbs. It is also considered one of the most prized and expensive herbs. Panax ginseng stimulates both long and short-term energy, so is know as a yang tonic replenishing Qi (energy.)

[list][*]Use Siberian Ginseng in my 'Old Dog Formula' to increase the circulation to the butt muscles and lower spine.[*]I once had a client who came in regularly for Old Dog Formula for their two very aged shelties.[*]I noticed that they came in a bit more regularly than they should for the dosage I had recommended.[*]When I asked them about it, they confessed that they were also using the product with fabulous results.[*]I like it too and use it occasionally for gardening season.[*]Self-praise is no praise.[*]So we don't want to praise ourselves on the effort put in writing on Bronchitis. instead, we would like to hear your praise after reading it![/list]

American Ginseng (Also called Panax quinquefolius, Xi Yan Shen) is a yin tonic. Yin tonics are cooling and slowing in nature. American Ginseng is used in China for fevers and for exhaustion due to chronic wasting diseases. It is also used for coughs related to lung weaknesses (such as tuberculosis, bronchial infections or asthma.) We find great potential in Bronchial Infections. This is the reason we have used this opportunity to let you learn the potential that lies in Bronchial Infections.

Wild Ginseng, from Manchuria, is considered the best, but is extremely expensive. For centuries in the East, top-grade Ginseng roots have been valued more than gold. Some of the matter found here that is pertaining to Bronchial Infections seems to be quite obvious. You may be surprised how come you never knew about it before!

[size=large][b]Ginseng is Grown in Many Parts of the World[/b][/size][hr]The roots are the part of the plant used for all Ginseng products. Each variety has its own health benefits. Ginseng benefits are cumulative. Taking the herb for several months to a year is far more effective than short-term doses. Ginsengs are used in many Eastern formulas to complement other herbs.

[size=large][b]Ginseng Comes in Two Varieties, Red and White[/b][/size][hr]Red Ginseng is cured by steaming which gives it its color and yang attributes. So, next time you go to the health food store, don't just ask for Ginseng, be specific. We did not write too elaborate an article on Bronchial Infections as it would be then difficult for the common man to read it. We have written this article in such a way that everyone will be able to read and understand it!

Siberian Ginseng (also called Eleuthero or Eleutherococcus senticosus) comes from China. It is known for its long-term energy effects on the adrenal glands and circulation. In this day and age, most of our American population is overtaxing their adrenal glands with excess stress. There are just too many tasks enticing us to utilize our available time. We are spending less and less time with our families and doing what nourishes us (our Life Purpose or God Path.) Siberian Ginseng is a yang tonic herb, so it stimulates fast, hot, male energy type of function. Siberian Ginseng has been used for rheumatic complaints, low vitality, and weak liver and kidney energy for about 2000 years. It is considered less heating (less yang) than the Panax varieties (therefore safer.)

[size=large][b]Panax is Rich in Phyto-Hormones for Both Men and Women's Problems[/b][/size][hr]For men it helps in the formation of testosterone and for women it protects against breast cancer, hence the term adaptogenic (it will adapt to the needs of the body no matter what is needed and no matter what sex.) For this reason, Panax also fits into the aphrodisiac category. Panax Ginseng is used for enhancing the immune system, impotence and premature ejaculation, poor sleep and nervous exhaustion. It is especially useful for older bodies with debilitating conditions. The presentation of an article on Bronchitis plays an important role in getting the reader interested in reading it. This is the reason for this presentation, which has gotten you interested in reading it!

[list][*]Panax notoginseng (Also known as Pseudoginseng or San Qi) is grown in China and is used as an analgesic and to stop internal and external bleeding.[*]It is also added to treatments for coronary heart disease and angina.[*]Quite interestingly, San Qi was used extensively by the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam War to increase recovery rates from gunshot wounds.[*]Avoid this one during pregnancy.[*]It could harm the fetus.[*]Reading all this about Bronchitis is sure to help you get a better understanding of Bronchitis.[*]So make full use of the information we have provided here.[/list]

Quote:Ginseng in general provides energy to all body systems, is a stimulant for brain and memory centers, helps lower cholesterol and regulates sugar use in the body. Ginseng also promotes regeneration from stress and fatigue. All Ginsengs contain measurable amounts of germanium, a trace mineral also in mushrooms. It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible. This is why we have written this composition on Bronchitis with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.

[size=large][b]Seems that Everyone I Know is Sick[/b][/size][hr]Everyone I know has a bad cough. This got me thinking to the last time I had a really bad cough that I could not shake. I just kept taking over the counter drugs, hoping it would get better and it did not. I was having bouts of coughing and breathlessness and had to stop what I was doing so I could recover. Usually this meant if I was jogging or working out, I had to sit down and take a break. And if you are anything like I am, this is a huge thing to do.

Finally went to the Doctor and he explained to me that I had bronchitis. I was wondering how I had gotten bronchitis. And he explained that it was a viral infection that I probably picked up somewhere or from someone. The many pollutants in the air can carry it. There are two types of bronchitis. One is acute and the other is chronic. Acute bronchitis usually lasts for a few weeks, while chronic bronchitis happens frequently for several years. In simplest terms, bronchitis is just an inflammation in your bronchial tubes or the tubes that carry oxygen to your lungs. Never be reluctant to admit that you don't know. There is no one who knows everything. So if you don't know much about Types Bronchitis, all that has to be done is to read up on it!

Even if you feel that the symptoms that you are experiencing may not be bronchitis, be sure to see your Doctor as soon as possible, as it may be another infection in your lungs. The coughing and breathlessness is cause for concern. The coughing bouts I would have were very strong and would cause me to have to take a break from what ever I was doing. If I was at work I would have to take a quick time out. It is not any fun when you are not able to breathe. Bronchitis can hamper a lot of your daily activities and the sooner you get it checked out the better. Variety is the spice of life. So we have added as much variety as possible to this matter on Bronchitis Acute to make it's reading relevant, and interesting!

[b]For both types of bronchitis, the major symptoms include: Coughing, Mucus, having shortness of breath, feeling tired, wheezing, having difficulty breathing during physical activity. Wink[/b]

[list][*]Your symptoms do not clear up, your doctor may prescribe something for you to help open your airway.[*]If you have chronic bronchitis, your Doctor will speak more to you about it and will prescribe some form of treatment for it.[*]Chronic bronchitis can usually be found in smokers.[*]The smoking causes the symptoms to be worse and the treatment for it will probably include quitting smoking.[/list]

[size=large][b]The Bronchi Make the Connections Between the Lungs and the Windpipe[/b][/size][hr]They are lining of your bronchial tubes and allow air to flow into your body. These bronchi can get infected, or inflamed making it harder fro air to travel to the lungs. This condition is called bronchitis.

[size=large][b]As Bad as It All Sound, Things are Not that Bad[/b][/size][hr]A case of acute bronchitis usually lasts only a few days. The cases that are more severe can also produce chest pain. Chronic bronchitis has very minor symptoms and it can be easily treated. There are cause when the symptoms may get worse over the years and even start to threaten once' s life at some point, but these are rare cases.

[list][*]Is very important to know that the reason we get acute bronchitis is due to viruses in almost all of the cases.[*]Viruses travel through the air and when they go into the bronchi, cause an infection.[*]Our body then tries to protect us from the virus.[*]When this happens more mucus is produced and the swelling can get even worse.[*]We get bronchitis from the same virus that causes the cold, though there are times when a bacteria can cause bronchitis.[*]This is more likely to happen after you have suffered from a cold.[*]Coordinating matter regarding to Bronchitis Virus took a lot of time.[*]However, with the progress of time, we not only gathered more matter, we also learnt more about Bronchitis Virus.[*]The second type of bronchitis, the chronic one is caracterized by a cough that produces mucus.[*]In people suffering from this ilness, problems breathing are very dens.[*]They are also more likely to get lung infections, thing which can generate even more problems with their breathing.[*]This ilness is mainly characterized by clogged or narrowed airways, thing which causes the problems you might have breathing.[*]It gets very difficult for air to from the environment to the lungs. [/list]

[size=large][b]Is Only Necessary for the Bronchial Tubes to Get Irritated[/b][/size][hr]For more than two weeks and the qunatity of muscus that the body produces increases. This part of the body starts to thicken, coughing becomes even worse than before, problems in breathing start to grow even more alarming and the lungs are therefor in more danger. Bronchial tubes are a very good place for infections. Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Bronchitis Virus, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Bronchitis Virus.

[list][*]The first type of bronchitis, the acute one, can develop from a cold that you might suffer and usually lasts a week at the most.[*]It can also be caused by viral infections.[*]It is accompanied by cough, pain in the middle of the chest and sometimes even fever.[*]When suffering from acute bronchitis, one might experience some shortness of breath, but very little and fro short periods of time.[*]This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Www Bronchitis [/list]

[size=large][b]There are Many Different Methods When Diagnosing Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]The procedures used to diagnose bronchitis are painless and very simple. All you have to do is see a doctor if you think you have any bronchitis and he/ she will do some test to see if indeed you suffer from bronchitis.

The doctor will probably listen to your chest if you think you have bronchitis. This is the most simple way to diagnose bronchitis. If he/ she is still not very sure if you do have bronchitis, you might also have do have an X- ray to the chest. Because the main symptom of bronchitis is a cough with sputum, this mucus must also be tested to see what caused the bronchitis. This ilness, bronchitis may be causes by a virus, the same one that causes the cold or by a bacteria. By anodizing the sputum that you cough up when suffering from bronchitis, your doctor will be able to see if the bronchitis is caused by bacteria. Futrthermore, because the bronchitis symptoms are very similar to those of other medical conditions, your doctor will have to run some other testes in order to rule any other health problems besides bronchitis. The conditions which have similar symptoms to those of bronchitis are asthma, pneumonia or emphysema.

Antibiotics are not very good in treating bronchitis, because this condition, especially acute bronchitis is caused by a virus. For more resources about bronchitis or especially about bronchitis treatment please visit ***** Coordinating matter regarding to Emphysema Bronchitis took a lot of time. However, with the progress of time, we not only gathered more matter, we also learnt more about Emphysema Bronchitis.

Bronchitis, especially acute bronchitis is a condition that does not last more than a couple of weeks at the most. Acute bronchitis also heals on it' s own, with only little help from you or your doctor. In normal cases a single bronchitis episode must not be a cause for concern, but it all depends on the persons' s health. In some bronchitis cases, pneumonia can develop, after you have developed bronchitis. The bronchitis patients who are more at risk of developing this bronchitis complication are smokers, older people and persons that already have a respiratory condition. Infants are also more at risk of developing pneumonia as a result of bronchitis. If you have more than one bout of bronchitis, you should see a doctor. More than one bronchitis episode can be a cause for concern to you. These repeated bronchitis episodes may indicate that the illness has turned into something more serious, like chronic bronchitis, asthma or even other lung problems. Chronic bronchitis must be treated seriously, because this type of bronchitis increases your risk of developing cancer. Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Health Bronchitis, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Health Bronchitis.

RE: Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis - orvilled2 - 09-01-2016

[size=4][b]Bronchitis - Pneumonia - Causes and Treatment[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:Aloe vera, aloe vera juice Also Read about Green Tea, green tea benefits and herbal remedies, home remedies">Pneumonia means that there is an infection or inflammation in the lung tissue. It can be caused by a lot of different micro-organisms - viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites that are too small to see - but it can also be caused by corrosive chemicals breathed into the stomach or toxic gases from a fire.

[size=large][b]Pneumonia is an Inflammation of the Lung Tissue[/b][/size][hr]It is usually due to infection. Pneumonia tends to be more serious than bronchitis. (Bronchitis is an inflammation or infection of the large airways - the bronchi.) Sometimes bronchitis and pneumonia occur together which is called broncho-pneumonia. We have avoided adding lung sounds with bronchitis Pneumonia, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Bronchitis Pneumonia.

Symptoms People with infectious pneumonia often have a cough producing greenish or yellow sputum, or phlegm and a high fever that may be accompanied by shaking chills. Shortness of breath is also common, as is pleuritic chest pain, a sharp or stabbing pain, either experienced during deep breaths or coughs or worsened by it. People with pneumonia may cough up blood, experience headaches, or develop sweaty and clammy skin. Other possible symptoms are loss of appetite, fatigue, blueness of the skin, nausea, vomiting, mood swings, and joint pains or muscle aches. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Bronchitis Pneumonia. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Bronchitis Pneumonia.

[list][*]Causes Pneumonia usually starts when you breathe the germs into your lungs.[*]You may be more likely to get the disease after having a cold or the flu.[*]These illnesses make it hard for your lungs to fight infection, so it is easier to get pneumonia.[*]Having a long-term, or chronic, disease like asthma, heart disease, cancer, or diabetes also makes you more likely to get pneumonia.[*]We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Bronchitis Pneumonia.[*]What we have done here is our copyright material! [/list]

You have severe pneumonia, you'll be hospitalized and treated with intravenous antibiotics and put on oxygen. If you don't need oxygen, you may recover as quickly at home with oral antibiotics as in the hospital, especially if you have access to qualified home health care. Sometimes you may spend three or four days in the hospital receiving intravenous antibiotics and then continue to recover at home with oral medication. This is a dependable source of information on Bronchitis. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!

The most common symptoms of pneumonia are shortness of breath; chest pain, especially when breathing in; coughing; shallow, rapid breathing; and fever and chills. Coughs usually bring up mucus, also called sputum. The sputum may even be streaked with blood or pus. In serious cases, the patient's lips or nail bed will appear blue due to lack of oxygen. It was our decision to write so much on Bronchitis after finding out that there is still so much to learn on Bronchitis.

[list][*]Bacterial pneumonias tend to be the most serious and, in adults, the most common cause of pneumonia.[*]The most common pneumonia-causing bacterium in adults is Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus).[/list]

With snoring becoming more prevalent year after year, there are now many on going studies for finding out all that can be on the repercussions of long-term steady snoring in both men and women of all age groups. Doctors and researchers have only really officially studied snoring as a worrisome on going problem since the 1960's, but a wide array of serious health issues have been connected to habitual snoring, and the health risks are still being discovered.

At this point, there are now over 88 million snoring Americans, and a good 10% of these habitual snorers are beyond the embarrassing nuisance that snoring tends to be. Even though, habitual snoring is not a good safe way to live, but it is within this last 10% of excessively loud and breath stopping constant snoring that is found to be where the highest level of health demeaning risks will set in. This article has been written with the intention of showing some illumination to the meaning of Bronchitis. This is so that those who don't know much acute bronchitis allergy learn more about it.

The lists of health risks range from kidney failure, heart attacks, and heightened blood pressure and strokes are now only the beginning added on to health wise. With so many snoring complications and no sign of the health risk list stopping anytime soon, it is vital for every regular habitual snoring individual to do all that they can to stop the snoring forever. Before there is a need to consider one of the invasive anti snoring surgeries, such as Somnoplasty, or one of the several other types of surgical procedures, it is best to try out some of the many other anti-snoring remedies now available. The length of an article is rather immaterial about its response from people. People are more interested in the matter about Bronchitis Often, and not length.

[size=medium][b]Activity Intolerance - NCP Pneumonia | Nanda Books[/b][/size]
[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/imgs/Pneumonia-Nursing-Diagnosis-Interventions1.jpeg]

Many cases of snoring, breathing periodically stops and starts which may last up to a few seconds throughout the night. But it is the constant nightly breathing interruptions over the years that so many more life serious health risks will start to arise. With almost 50% of men being snorers, and a good one third of women now regularly snoring, the evidence of the serious health risks has only become even more evident. The more interesting an article, the more takers there are for the article. So we have made it a point to make this article on Chronic Bronchitis as interesting as possible!

One of the most recent health risk findings is the association of snoring all the time and chronic bronchitis. As of January 2008, those patients that suffered from chronic bronchitis had been found to more often be regular nightly snorers than those without chronic bronchitis. These specific linking studies between chronic bronchitis and habitual snoring have been under the research microscope with doctors around the globe since the earliest part of the 2000-decade and the studies have been continuous ever since. Even with all of the studies linking the chronic bronchitis and habitual snoring, the exact causes and specific reasons of connections are still being researched due to some unsure answers still not being known. As we got to writing on Bronchitis Often, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Bronchitis Often! So vast are its resources.

For the more serious snorers, a continuous positive airway pressure mask or also known as a CPAP mask that holds the throat open throughout the night and increases the nightly oxygen flow might be another option. But it is best to start exploring less invasive anti-snoring remedies such as Asonor nasal drops that can be purchased over the counter, because with so many to choose from, there is a good chance to find just the right one for you. A lot of imagination is required in writing. People may think that writing on Chronic Bronchitis is very easy; on the contrary, knowledge and imagination has to be merged to create an interesting composition.